December 8, 2014

Joyeux Noel!‏

Bonjour Toute le Monde!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the Christmas season. Has is snowed yet? I hope so!

Things are going really well. This week has been full of adaptations, the new secteur, the new companion, and the new house, but it has been a good week. Mostly because it was maybe one of the hardest weeks of my life spiritually. A lot of growth and turning towards God. Heavenly Father reached out to strengthen me many many times. And you know what? Fasting works. Priesthood blessings work. Reading the scriptures works. Praying, yes, praying works. I am so grateful for this week!

I love my Heavenly Father. I love the opportunites He gives us for growth. I love that He never leaves us alone. He is ALWAYS there with reach. And He speaks to us, even if we aren't listening. And how sweet the message when we finally allow it to penetrate through to our spirits. What is He trying to tell you today?

I wish you all a Merry Christmas Season! Thank you for your prayers and support, they help us a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment